Getting dressed for the workplace can be a challenge - from the "I Have Nothing to Wear" blues to the "What will my boss and clients think of this?" concerns, choosing the right thing to wear is not easy.
What We Cover
- How to make a positive, and lasting, first impression
- Understand the levels of dress for business and how to use them
- Discover the impact of the
- Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good process
- Learn to love your body
- what is your type and how to dress it to feel your best
- Finally KNOW what colours compliment you and bring added confidence
- Simple solutions to help your wardrobe budget go further
With critical first impressions formed within seconds of meeting people, understanding how fashion and image presentation play a crucial role in both your confidence and your company's trust is key for business success today. In this one-day workshop, participants will learn the elements of Image Management that lead to confidence and that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility with co-workers, management, and clients.