Successful trainers not only are “on the ball” but they are constantly looking for ways to enhance their skills and build their credibility in the classroom. As more people take over the training function in their organization, they are thrust into a difficult situation without much understanding of what to do or how to do it. This intensive five-day, 48-hour boot camp, combined with the successful completion of a post Boot Camp Assignment, can earn you the Certified Corporate Professional Leader - Trainer (CCPL-T) designation, and an extensive toolkit of tools and ideas you can begin using immediately.
Training is vital to a learning organization and a cornerstone in the improvement process. It imparts the skills and knowledge that people need in order to address business opportunities, solve problems and improve processes. The results are too important to leave to chance. Helping managers and supervisors recognize the practical skills they need to “stand and deliver” and giving them the opportunity to practice these skills in a safe environment will be the key benefits of this three-day training workshop for new on-the-job trainers.
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using the training aids and techniques that are appropriate
- Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a trainer prepare and deliver effectively and consistently.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.