Are you were frustrated with the way meetings are going? Do they lack focus? Are there times some members of the group dominate the proceedings? Are you not always sure who should attend? Are you looking for a way to structure meetings to make them more effective yet at the same time maintain an open atmosphere? This one-day workshop not only covers the simple need of meeting structure, but as well includes some intervention strategies.
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognize the critical pre-planning steps that makes the meeting time more effective
- How to start and end meetings on time with a well-constructed agenda
- Identify the steps to take to create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Identify the role of the meeting chair and the meeting participant
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviour