Learning how to delegate effectively will provide you with an opportunity to explore a critical responsibility within your managerial role. This workshop can help you reduce your workload and prepare you for other career opportunities. You will explore many of the facets of delegation: when to delegate, who to delegate to, and the step-by-step delegation process. If you are in a position where you should be delegating to others, but aren’t, or recognize that your delegation skills are not as good as they should be, this is the workshop for you.
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful.
- Identify opportunities within the scope of your authority for delegating effectively to others.
- Identify the criteria for fair and responsible delegation to all employees
- Develop a technique for defining expectations
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Provide opportunities to test your delegation skills.