Self-confidence is so extremely important in almost every area of our lives, yet so fragile. Self-confidence can be the single characteristic that distinguishes a successful person from someone who is not able to achieve success. How do we build and sustain a sense of balanced self-confidence that will see us through the rough times, and that we can pass on to others we care about? The good news is that it is readily achievable, so long as you are prepared to make the effort. This lively one-day workshop will prepare you for that journey to a more confident you that nobody can take away from you.
- Learn more about your own value and self-worth
- Identify different ways of managing your own self-image
- Recognize how being kind to others can help you be more kind to yourself.
- Remove the self-doubt and be positive: say "I can" rather than "I can't"
- Speak up in a meeting when you want to contribute
- Be a good role model for your children