Communicating for Results
Regardless of your position, your success and your organization's success is influenced by the quality of your relationship with your co-workers and employees.
This is one of our most popular and best-rated courses. Regardless of your position, your success and your organization's success is influenced by the quality of your relationship with your co-workers and customers. Learn how to influence and improve those relationships, through understanding the message your tone of voice, your choice of words, your body language and the context in which you speak affects your communication.
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills in asking questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Learn five of the secrets for getting along with others
- Understand some of the techniques you can use to persuade others to do what you’d like them to do