Coaching is a great way to pass the knowledge we have along to those who work with us. Coaching is also an excellent method of developing employees and improving their performance. However, coaching a team or an individual in the workplace isn’t exactly the same as coaching little league or your community hockey team. For the skills you have and the skills you need, this workshop will point you towards the answers.
- Assess your coaching skills and identify areas for development.
- Learn how to make it easy for employees to talk about their performance with you.
- Recognize ways you can help employees solve problems.
- Identify ways you can be a mentor to your employees.
- Understand the importance of addressing performance problems in a timely fashion.
- Recognize the importance of helping employees feel good about themselves in order to succeed.
- Understand team coaching versus one-on-one coaching.
- Know what to do when coaching isn’t working.