This is a two-day workshop intended to help those in support positions understand their roles and responsibilities, and their ability to influence others. They will discuss new strategies for handling their workload, through enhancing organization skills and ability to prioritize. They will also explore ways to work effectively in a team environment, by enhancing critical communication skills.
- Understand the importance of a professional presence on the job.
- Improve ability to organize, plan, prioritize and self-manage.
- Identify ways to problem-solve more creatively
- Improve critical communication skills such as listening actively, and asking open questions to gather information.
- Develop strategies for managing difficult situations and people